Slik Professional Universal Panhead Panoramic

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | 8:07 AM



Slik Professional Universal Panhead Panoramic
Great Quality and versatility tripod. I love everything about Slik tripod. If you've read any of my other reviews, I'm a stickler for quality materials and workmanship, especially with my gadgetry. Slik doesn't slack off in either department.

It has a very nice finish, smooth handling with the legs and vertical position crank. All locking mechanisms feel solid and haven't ever broken loose on me. I've loaded up my fairly heavy video camera, P&S digital, and my Canon EOS 20D and it handles it all with aplomb.

The feet have adjustable points for rough ground and hold their place well on dirt, rock, and man-made surfaces. The included head is of decent quality and though I use my Slik Pistol grip for the most part, it makes horizontal and vertical work simpler and has an easier mount. I recommend you to buy at here!
Slik Professional Universal
Panhead
Panoramic Slik Professional Universal
Panhead
Panoramic

Recent Search Terms:

professional tripod, silk professional tripod, silk tripod

0 comments:

Post a Comment